Forget counting calories, it’s all about the fibre

Forget counting calories, it’s all about the fibre Well, kinda. I’m nearly finished reading the excellent: 10% Human: How Your Body’s Microbes Hold the Key to Health and Happiness by Alanna Colleen and have learned so much from this book. In a nutshell, we are only 10% human. The other 90% is a colony of…

I’m crap at multitasking and so are you

Women are crap at multitasking. Whatever you think you know about the superiority of the female race and our innate ability to perform more than one task at once is, quite frankly, a debilitating myth. Don’t get me wrong, men are utterly crap at multitasking too. All human beings are.* But it’s us women who…